and I’m totally about that business life!
Breonna Queen is a results-validated digital strategist who helps business owners, professionals and solopreneurs create a powerful brand presence and monetize their expertise!
She’s a Louisville, KY native (GO CARDS!). Who, after a few too many cold winters, headed south to call sunny Tampa, FL her home.
With a bachelors in advertising and a MBA with an emphasis in marketing, Breonna has worked over a decade in digital media helping businesses grow their online presence and brand. While working in the digital marketing field, she also created a name for herself as a Content Creator.
In 2011, Breonna started her online consulting business helping local businesses establish and grow their online presence. Within the first week of launching, she booked her first client & 4 figure sale.
A few years later, Breonna launched her beauty-based Youtube channel and within 2 years was earning 5 figures from videos, affiliate programs and sponsorships. Her channel now has over 65,000 subscribers and 5 million views, which has allowed her the opportunity to collaborate with HUGE brands & help women transform the way they look at beauty.
Breonna has created a powerful and profitable online presence through personal branding, and she helps individuals do the same. She works with go-getters who are ready to package up their expertise, increase their influence and monetize their online brand. They’re ready to have more brand visibility in these e-streets and create a roadmap to their next stage of success.
Side by side, Breonna helps you increase your online brand awareness, influence and revenue.
Eight random facts about Breonna
1. I grew up in Louisville, KY; raised on books, collared greens, God and soul music.
2. I consider myself an outdoorsy diva. I love gardening, nature walks, and the beach. It’s probably one of the main reasons why I moved to Florida a few years ago. The beach is my happy place.
3. I truly believe life is like a box of chocolate …and I really like chocolate (Grimaldi sea salt dark chocolate if we’re being specific).
4. I kinda have an obsession with jumpsuits and sunglasses. Even better if the jumpsuits are floral or tribal print!
5. I’m a business strategist, influencer, boutique owner, speaker and author but beyond the titles, I’m just girl who loves creating and empowering. I love seeing people do things that make them come alive.
6. Pink is my power color.
7. I’m a dog mom to 2 very spoiled (and super cute) Yorkies.
8. My friends consider me a certified hype-(wo)man. Feeling insecure? Here I come with the energy of a hype-man at a 90’s hip hop concert ready to pounce on cue. Ayeeeeeeee!